Regulations of the use of services at the Ice park rink at King Tomislav Square
These regulations on the use of services have been compiled and adopted by the Manager of the ice rink, Katapult promocija d.o.o.
- All users of the ice rink use the rink at their own risk.
- Ice rink users are required to leave their footwear in the wardrobe.
- The manager of the ice rink is not responsible for personal items left in the changing area.
- The ice rink is to be used in accordance with the instructions of the Manager during ice skating.
- Underage children up to the age of 6 must use skating services in the company of a guardian.
- All users must wear ski gloves or at least woollen gloves.
- Persons under the influence of alcohol are not permitted to enter the ice rink.
- Bringing other objects to the rink is prohibited.
- Throwing objects on the surface of the rink is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed at the ice rink.
- Consumption of beverages is not allowed on the surface of the ice rink, and is restricted to the designated area.
- The operating hours of the ice rink are determined by the Manager.
- All persons who do not behave appropriately and in accordance with the instructions of the Manager will be denied access to the ice rink.
In case of bad weather conditions or other unfavourable situations that might limit the unobstructed operation of the ice rink and the safety of its users, the Manager has the right to temporarily close the ice rink.
Zagreb, 02 December 2023
ICE RINK MANAGER: Katapult promocija d.o.o., Slavonska avenija
26/1, 10000 Zagreb
Personal identification number (OIB): 65191050926